- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Tsoknyi Rinpoche -- "Open Heart, Open Mind"
06/26/2012 7:00 pm
Tsoknyi Rinpoche will speak about and sign his new book, Open Heart, Open Mind, at UNITY OF BOULDER on Tuesday, June 26th at *7:00pm*.
About the book:
In Open Heart, Open Mind, Tsoknyi Rinpoche explains that a life free of fear, pain, insecurity, and doubt is not only possible, it’s our birthright. We long for peace, for the ability to love and be loved openly and freely, and for the confidence and clarity to meet the various challenges we face in our daily lives. As he recounts his own efforts to strike a balance between the promptings of his heart and an obligation to preserve and protect the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism, Rinpoche provides a bridge between ancient wisdom and modern life, and encourages each of us to rediscover the openness, fearlessness, and love that is the essence of our own life.
This is a FREE event happening at Unity of Boulder Church (2855 Folsom Street Boulder, CO 80304).
- 2855 Folsom Street
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Jeff Wilson -- "The Greened House Effect"(18 hours)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(1 day)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(2 days)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(7 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(8 days)